- Battic Door Attic Pull Down Stair Ladder Cover Fits 22″ x 54″ Attic Stairs – R-50 Reflective Insulation included.
- THE BEST KIT AVAILABLE: includes stair cover and R-50 Reflective Insulation kit. (maximize the benefits by insulating your stair cover). Includes everything you need to quickly and easily seal and insulate your stairs.
- Fastest and easiest installation – NO TOOLS! Add insulation on the sides, or leave off for clearance between trusses. We are the ORIGINAL and the BEST – Preferred by Contractors. Hundreds and hundreds of very satisfied
- customers: “I purchased the Battic Door attic stair cover. I can’t believe the difference it makes! The furnace does not turn on NEARLY as often as it did before.
Great product, and worth every penny!” –Felix F. The Battic Door Attic Stair Cover is an energy-saving device that covers pull-down/folding attic stairways, reducing air leakage and heating/cooling loss. A significant amount of heat loss in a typical home is caused by air leakage through folding attic stairway openings.
These openings cause tremendous air leakage, which very often goes unnoticed. This low cost, patented, unique device can be installed easily in minutes to cover, insulate and reduce air transfer between the house and the attic space. It is light, low cost, and folds flat for low cost shipping and compact storage. Our unique design fits 22-22.5 x 54 rough openings, and has been engineered to fit virtually any folding attic stairway.
The Battic Door is priced very economically and has a large immediate and long-term benefit that is easy to see. Payback for the homeowner is months, not years. The Battic Doors benefits are year-round, in Summer HEAT and Winter COLD! New – buy factory direct! If your door is 21″ wide this is the correct size. If your door is 24″ wide, see our 25×54 (other listing).
- Attic Pull Down Stair Ladder Cover reduces drafts and wasted energy
- “Green” product made from recycled materials!
- Low cost and pays for itself in energy savings!
- Works Year-Round in Summer HEAT and Winter COLD!
- United States Patent No. 5,623,795!